English | Français | Español | Nederlands | Italiano | 日本語 | 한국어 | 中文 | | Português | Deutsch
- What are cookies and why does the website need them?
- What kind of cookies are being used?
The following cookies are used on this website:
- User-input cookies: These are session cookies that are used to keep track of the user's input. They are required in order for the website to work properly. They are temporary files, which are erased when you close your browser.
- Authentication cookies: These are session cookies that are used to identify the user once he or she has logged in. These cookies are needed to allow users to authenticate themselves on successive visits to the website and gain access to authorized content. They are temporary files, which are erased when you close your browser.
- Google Analytics: Google Analytics is used to track visitors usage of the website (how much time spent on the website, the areas visited, etc.). This helps us understand how visitors interact with our website, which allows us to improve the overall functionality. Google Analytics is not necessary for the proper functioning of the website.
Checkster does not use any third party cookies or flash cookies.
- What will happen if I disable cookies?
Most cookies are necessary for the website to function. Should you choose to disable cookies, some parts of the website will be unavailable to you.
- If you are a candidate or employee invited to use Checkster by an organization and have disabled cookies, we will not be able to keep you logged into your account, which will result in your inability to invite raters and complete the process.
- If you are an employer accessing Checkster to start Checkups and have disabled cookies, we will not be able to keep you logged into your account, resulting in your inability to use Checkster.
- If you are a rater who has disabled cookies, we will not be able to keep your responses saved on the survey. For example, if you start filling out the survey but have to step away and come back to complete it later, when you come back you will have to start the survey again from the beginning.
- How can I configure cookies?