Collective Intelligence-- it's not a new idea. You use it more often than you think but do you know what it really means, particularly when applied to reference checking?
Watch this video now to learn:
- What is digital reference checking?
- What you need to be successful at hiring the best people.
- What is Collective Intelligence and how will it help you take your hiring methods to the next level.
- What metric can be used to measure hiring success.
- See a cost benefits analysis of where hiring accuracy meets efficiency: How to spend less time, but get more out of your reference checking methods.
- Why using traditional reference check methods over the phone will leave you with inaccurate candidate feedback and will not weed out the bad hires.
- How to easily get 5-15 passive candidates per candidate checked.
- How to increase your average reference response rate from 2 responses up to 6 per candidate.
- How to save yourself an entire hour when reference checking each candidate.
- How to remain 100% compliant with your reference check process.