Checkster organized a roundtable with leading companies in the San Francisco Bay area to discuss quality of hire. Among the participants were talent acquisition leaders from: Agilent, eBay, Facebook, Healthnet, Hitachi, Intuit, Juniper, Kaiser Permanente, Lawrence Livermore Labs, Logitech, Netapp, Plantronics, Safeway, Sunpower and Yahoo.
Some lessons were gathered from recent employers of the talent acquisition leaders, including Microsoft and Bank of America.
In this whitepaper you will learn:
- Industry leading practices
- Quality of hire as a strategic metric and an integral part of the future of talent acquisition
- How quality is measured at top Silicon Valley companies
- A chart that includes the companies' descriptions on how they measure quality of hire
- Discussion on how to improve quality of hire
- Measuring quality is an interesting topic, but only if the discussion leads to ways of improving it
- Actions taken to improve quality by these top companies
- Checkster’s recommendation on quality of hire