Employers, this is a warning: some job seekers use nasty tactics... This short article will show you what some job seekers do and how you can avoid being fooled.
We are familiar with the fact that people are bending the truth on their resumes, as seen in a recent in-depth study: The results from a survey of 17,368 applicants showed that about 1/3 of people embellish the truth. Some people simply stretch the truth, while others actually outright lie.
- You choose your career history!
- You pick your start and end date!
- You choose your salary!
- We provide a real company, just for you!
- We provide a real address for that company!
- We provide a real website for that company!
- We provide a real "800" phone number!
- We will have our operators standing by!
- We will e-mail you every time someone calls!